YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR GRANT REQUEST SUCCESSFULLY!
Thank you for filling out this information we will work as quickly as possible to get you an answer regarding your funding request. Please check your email for a confirmation and a link to our grant application.
All grant requests are reviewed the first week of every month – PLEASE read all information regarding grant requirements carefully! All applications and your financial documents must be submitted prior to a request sent for veterinary records. It’s very important that your oncology veterinarian sends information to us once we’ve reviewed your financial application. They will receive an email from us with that requested information once your financials have been reviewed.
RULES FOR APPLYING TO RCF:
(1) The veterinarian treating your pet must be an oncology veterinarian.
(2) You must have a definitive cancer diagnosis from a veterinary oncologist before we can consider you for a grant.
(3) The treating veterinary office must be willing to discount their services and fees at least 10%. Please confirm with your treating oncology vet office that they are willing to discount.
(4) We ONLY fund chemotherapy, radiation and some veterinary naturopathic therapies. No surgery or diagnostics.
FINDING AN VETERINARY ONCOLOGIST:
To find a veterinary oncologist in your area please CLICK HERE for an online listing of all veterinary oncologists in the US.
APPLYING TO OTHER FOUNDATIONS
We absolutely encourage you to apply to as many foundations as you can to get help paying for treatments. Please take a moment to review our resource library online for other funding organizations. Keep in mind that:
(1) Purebred dogs/cats may be able to get financial help from breed clubs.
(2) Military (active and retired) often can get financial assistance from military support organizations.
(3) Emotional support, service dogs and therapy dogs have funds devoted to their care needs.
Please CLICK HERE to visit our online resource library.
APPLICATION – TO BE FILLED OUT:
Please CLICK HERE to download and print our grant application.
You may send in your application in a few ways:
US Mail: Completed application and corresponding documents may be mailed to:
THE RIEDEL & CODY FUND, Inc.
PO Box 1162
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Email: Completed application and corresponding documents may be emailed to:
Fax: Completed application and corresponding documents may be faxed to:
For a list of general questions answered please CLICK HERE. You may also contact the Riedel & Cody Fund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER FUNDING OPTIONS:
It is VITAL that you apply to as many funds as possible to help pay for treatments. Please review the many other funding options on our website by CLICKING HERE
NOTE: You must download and fill in the application as the next step in your grant request. Please CLICK HERE
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Grant Administration Team